Summer 2016 Soft Opening at Terra Casa Retreat Center
We are excited to share we are open! Softly :) Which means we are open enough to do a few things and get some great feedback as we continue to progress along. Since we still have much to do we wanted to offer some creative ways to experience Terra Casa Retreat Center in a variety of ways.
Exchange by means of money
1. Rent out the Earth Berm House. It is available starting August 16th. $300/night
2. Rent out the Guest Room in the Earth Berm House. It is also availible starting August 16th. Enjoy all the benefits of the Earth Berm House for half the price $150
Exchange by means of work
1. Camping accommodations. Either your tent or ours. We have 1 (8 size sleeper). 4 hours of work per day
2. Tiny log cabin accommodation. Sleeps 2. 4 hours of work per day
Here are some work exchange jobs we have in mind:
1. Move bricks, stack wood, spread wood chips on trails/property
2. Weed & water garden. Make bug traps.
3. Paint/stain tiny log cabin exterior. Caulk cracks in cabin.
4. Clear/weed hiking trails
5. Cut small trees and brush
6. Get dirt from forrest, sift it, make large pile
7. Art sign making for trails, entrance signs
8. Make artwork, sculptures, painting for trail art
To read more about our accommodations please visit our accommodations page.
http://www.terracasaretreatcenter.com/#!accomodations-1/eq4cr Or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your stay :)
<3 Amber & John